1. Once installation of Eclipse Latest Version – Photon on MAC from this Download link
2. Navigate to the Downloads Folder.
3. Click on the the Disk Image File eclipse-java-photon-R-macosx-cocoa-x86_64.dmg file to launch the Eclipse.
The following error shows:
1. Open Terminal type the command “java -version“.
2. Make sure the latest version of Java > 1.8 is installed on a MAC Laptop.
3. Else Install the Java JDK 1.8 from this link on MAC helps to fix the issue.
Tips on MAC:
Short cuts on MAC refer to the link -> https://support.apple.com/en-in/HT201236